The first ever Garmin Autopilot kit for experimental aircraft.
This Quick kit comes with a full set of diagrams and configurtion settings to offer a much easier way to install or upgrade autopilot in your experimental aircraft backed by the support of Midwest Panel Buiulders.
Each Kit comes with
- G5 ADI
- GSA 28 Roll Servo
- GSA 28 Pitch Servo
- GMU 11 Magnetometer
- GMC 507 Mode Control Panel
- All Connectors Pre-Wired
Each units connectorwill consiste of:
- 10′ power and ground leads.
- 2′ CAN & serial communication leads (if applicable).
- 2′ trim wire leads for GSA 28 servo connectors.
CAN and serial communication extensions are available in 4′, 6′, 8′ and 10′ lengths.
Trim extensions are available in 8′, 10′ and 12′ lengths.
There are Several Add Ons Available
- Servo Install Kits
- Yaw Damper Kit
- G5 HSI Kit
- GAD 29 With Harness (for connection to GTN, GNS and 2 inch Navigators)
- GAD 13 and Temp Probe
- AERA Portable Units
The AP-X Quick Kits will be the easiest autopilot install you have ever done!